FAQ’s

Frequently Asked Questions about supporting Hillcrest School:

Yes, your gift is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.

Hillcrest School was incorporated in 1993 and recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3 not for profit educational corporation.   Hillcrest School maintains this status as a nonprofit organization and files a form 990 with the IRS each year.  If you do not receive any goods or services as a result of a donation, you will receive a thank you note and receipt for your charitable gift noting that contribution.

There are several ways to make a donation.

Click here to go to the DONATE NOW form.

Mail your contribution to:

Hillcrest School
2800 North “A” Street
Midland, TX  79705

Give by phone by calling 432-570-7444. Ask for the Director of Philanthropy.

Whether you send a written note with your contribution or complete the form online (here), you may give any contribution in honor or in memory of a specific individual.  When making the contribution, make sure to include the contact information for the family of the honored person.  The contributor will receive a thank you note and receipt for the gift, and the family will receive notification the honorarium or memorial by mail.

Hillcrest School is grateful for in-kind donations that support our mission and help our students.  Ongoing needs are listed in the wish list (here).  Please call the Director of Philanthropy at 432-570-7444 to discuss large item donation and delivery.

Student tuition provides for 69% of the total educational cost for students.  In order to keep tuition at a manageable rate, the remaining 31% of the educational cost is supported by donations and grants.  Your donation will support educational programs and expenses not covered by student tuition.

Funding for operations that supports educational costs is always a priority.  Should you want to discuss a restricted contribution to a specific program, please contact the Executive Director or Director of Philanthropy at 432-570-7444.

Don’t hesitate to contact Paige Sumner, Director of Philanthropy at psumner@hillcrestschool.org or Betty Starnes, Executive Director at bstarnes@hillcrestschool.org.  They can also be reached at 432-570-7444.